Apr 17, 2010

Din: Dynamic Stretching


Ever since we started running, I am in the constant lookout for tips and tricks to improve our run, slowly but surely, and at the same time to prevent any potential injuries. In this regard, the first thing that I investigated on was how to further improve our stretching exercises. As it has always been said, stretching is suppose to be essential before and after a strenuous activity to improve performance and reduce injuries.

Further research on this topic led me to dynamic stretching which was admittedly a new concept for us. After using it for about 2 months now, all I can say is we find it more effective compared to the regular static stretching. I embedded below a video which is the source of the dynamic stretching routines we are currently using. I hope this will help you in your quest to learn more about dynamic stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment